Sunday, December 3, 2006

"And So A Blog is Born"



















Hello... welcome!

After reading blogs for the past few months now i was encouraged to create one. Dutched Pinay a prudent blogger from asawa.org days is a woman of substance as to her experiences in life. Wats0n a young blogger from Baguio City, Philippines has been a daily read being a Baguioite myself. Wish we had a Ka Uro( a pinoy in nz) in every corner of the globe to help our kababayans on emigrating to a new country. Kudos Ka Uro for blogging about NZ. Thanks to LISA her blogging articles on the ABC's of blogging was instrumental in putting up this blog. Eric(senorenrique) with his musings and photos around Manila and Manhattan,NY salamat.

Photo featured is that of the old Pines Hotel circa 1970's in Baguio City..... what is now SM Baguio.

So, here's to life. Later.

4 comments:

chuvanez said...

Hi Joelan64!

I found you on the wide wide web!
Congratulations on your new blog. It's beautiful.

I have dedicated a post to you at http://blog4dollars.blogspot.com and I hope you check it out soon!

Again, let me be your first fan. Keep up the good work.

Lisa

joe said...

hi lisa,

I saw the time that you posted your comment. I did check out that you have linked me to your blog. Duh me! did not check that there was a comment to moderate or publish.Next lesson/thing is a reminder to turn on email notification for me about comments.Thanks for the dedication.You did not have to do that. You're doing great teacher. Your great fan.joe

Francesca said...

welcome to bloggger's world, joel.
You will soon enjoying it that your room will never be clean haha!

a crashed pc daw kasi is a result of a clean house!
ty sa link, o siya, babalikan kita...

joe said...

thanks francesca for the visit. tuwa ako meron sumulyap hehe! anytime pasyal ka! kiitakits...

Google AdSense